Social networking Sites That Change Our Life


Do you think social networking and the episode is all about communicating and keeping in touch help us to share things at our life together

What most website you use like Facebook, Myspace or Twitter ?

And if you do, have you ever asked yourself: can I live without this kind of social networks

We make a general survey and asked some people if they could live without social networking sites here are some of the answers we hear by them :

"If I'm in my home country maybe I can live without it maybe I'm not sure. but over here I need these sites to talk to my friends my family everyday."

"It's a very good medium, but I think there is also a negative side of facebook. like some people throw a friend request to you and he is not really a friend of yours so maybe that makes some strangers annoy you."

"It's more of a social thing.you use it to be in contact with friends.it's kind of just like text messaging or something like that so most of people like it."

Tell us what's the most negative and positive you like at social networking sites that become "Addicted" for all communities


 So if we make a new topic about "Addicted"
We have to get into the language of addictions like addicted and junkie
Tell us more